WHAT TO EXPECT?
Join us for a 5 day trip in July to Orania. Orania is a town in the Northern Cape, established during the last years of apartheid, where it was meant to be a safe haven for Afrikaners. Regardless of your political feelings, and if you agree or disagree with the principles, methodologies and origin of this interesting town, it is definitely unique, historical and worth a visit.
We leave Cape Town early on Wednesday morning. Our destination for the first night is Beaufort West via the Klein Karoo and Meiringspoort. Leaving the second day from the farm just outside Beaufort West, we take some awesome gravel roads via de Jagers Pass towards Victoria West. The next two nights we spend next to the Orange River, visit Orania for lunch and head back to Cape Town on day 5 via Loxton.
This is a small group tour (maximum 8-10 riders) and promises to combine great riding with some historical insight.
2020 TOUR DATES
Wednesday 8 to Sunday 12 July 2020
- Start/End: Cape Town, South Africa
- Total Time: 5 days, 4 Nights
- Riding Days: 4 days, 1 rest day
- Riding: Approximately 2,000 Km total (±500 Km/riding day)
- Roads & Terrain: Combination of tar, good gravel and short technical sections.
- R9,650 per rider (from Cape Town, with own motorcycle)
- 4 Nights accommodation
- 5 x Breakfasts, 5 x Lunches and 4 x Dinners
- Guide, fun, lots of laughs and camaraderie
- Fuel for your motorcycle
- Items of a personal nature
- Backup vehicle
To book your spot: Orania Booking Form 2020