You saw something you like on our website... what now? Since August 2019, we only trade online. If you are in Cape Town, we use a local courier to deliver or can drop it off in the city centre. Local courier costs are only R100.00 (incl. VAT). This is often far less than your fuel cost, parking fee and your time. If you are not in the Cape Town area, we sent parcels daily with a very efficient and reputable courier. If you live in an outlying area, we might opt for PostNet, as the courier fees might be more than your purchase cost! International parcels we send via DHL or sometimes EMS (unfortunately not during this Covid-19 pandemic period).
If you have or would like to use your own preferred courier service, you can also arrange for a collection.
We reason we prefer not to use a basket system or online store on our website, to keep personal contact with our customers and assist with advice on if the products you want to buy will fit you or your motorcycle or are suitable for the application you want to use it for.
Doing things this way, ensure that you will not order and pay for goods which might not actually work for you.
Payment OptionsVarious payment options are available to make it easier for you to shop without leaving your office or house. We accept cash deposits, payment via EFT or SnapScan. For international transactions, you can pay via international funds transmission or PayPal. Please no cheques! Does anybody even use those anymore???
Let's do itPlease send us an e-mail to email@example.com or WhatsApp to +27 82 888 4312 with the following information:
- Your name, surname, a contact telephone number and e-mail address.
- List all the items (code/description/size/colour) you would like to order.
- If you order accessories for your motorcycle, please include the make, model and year of your motorcycle. It will help us to determine if the products will fit your specific motorcycle.
- Your physical address for courier purposes, nearest PostNet or a postal address including postal code for Speed Services.
- Contact you via email or telephone to confirm/clarify your order if necessary.
- Alternatively we will directly send you a Pro-forma invoice including courier/postage.
- Our banking details are on the bottom of the invoice for electronic transfers. Please fax or email proof of payment to us.
- If you prefer to pay via PayPal, we will initiate the payment request and you can complete the payment on your side.
- As soon as we receive proof of payment, we will process the order and pack it.
- For South African parcels to major centres, it usually takes 2-3 working days before you receive the goods.
- International parcels and parcels to outlying areas will take a while longer and vary based on the destination.