Looking for a small compressor to take with on your motorcycle trips? The Air-it15 is exactly what you need. Small, compact and VERY powerful. Excellent value for money. It will not let you down. The Air-it15 Compressor is not only ideal for you bike, but also very handy to keep in your motor vehicle.
- Developed and Precision made in Germany
- Die-cast Aluminium Compressor
- 15 Amp On Board Power Supply Fuse
Pressure gauge integrated into flexible 500mm long hose with Bar and PSI readings. Male plug to fit standard cigarette lighter plug.
Please note: The Air-it15 Compressor will not operate through the standard socket fitted on the new generation CAN-Bus system motorcycles e.g. BMW R1200GS / F800GS etc. (The CAN-Bus is a two wire bus used to allow communication between power train related components and systems. The CAN-Bus is programmed to handle a maximum load of 5 Amps.) This means that any appliance which is plugged into the standard Hella socket will not work if it draws more than 5 Amps. The Air-it15 Compressor draws on average 10 Amps.
To run the Air-it15 Compressor from the motorcycle you have two options:
- Run the compressor directly from the battery using crocodile clips.
- Install an additional socket on the motorcycle e.g. 12V Kit with a 15 AMP fuse, which is directly connected to the battery and run the compressor from that socket.
|Voltage||DC 12 Volt|
|Power Input||180 Watts|
|On Board Power Supply Fuse||15 Amp|
|Plastic Compressor Housing||70mm x 170mm x 150mm|
|Maximum Continuous Running Time||8 Minutes|
|Maximum Capacity||6 Bar|