Almost twenty years ago, CruzTools introduced their first tool kit for Harley-Davidsons. More tools and tool kits for motorcycles soon followed. In 2007, they launched the GrooveTech Guitar Player Tech Kit and the musician tool lineup has continued to expand. Some people might find the dual focus a bit odd, but it really isn't. They ride and play, and thus understand the needs of motorcyclists and musicians. Besides, it's not unusual to find riders who play music and vice versa.
One thing that hasn't changed since CruzTOOLS was founded: their commitment to providing absolutely dependable products to highly satisfied customers. The CruzTools company is located in the beautiful Sierra Nevada Foothills of California. It's prime street and offroad riding territory, and we sincerly hope that one of our adventures in the not too far future might take us to explore the area in the vicinity of Sonora, California, Sonora Pass, and eastern slope of the Sierras. All their hand tools are lifetime guaranteed, but they strive to operate to an even higher standard. Their philosophy is that when you need tools, you really need them, and that's when you'll decide whether you love a company or brand or hate them. And guess what ... they (and us) want the former.
- Higly functional products
- Dependable products you can count on anytime, anywhere
- Hand tools are lifetime warranted against defects in workmanship, when used under normal conditions.
- The remainder of kit contents and other products carry a one year warranty from CruzTools.
Whether you’re stuck on the shoulder of the highway, the side of the road in the middle of nowhere, kilometres from help on a trail, or getting ready for your trip of a lifetime; these tools and tool kits are designed to meet your stringent demands.
- If your kit contains a forged spark plug socket, use the adjustable wrench as a breaker bar.
- The adjustable wrench can also be used on many axle nuts, odd fastener sizes, and to counter-hold a nut/bolt combination.
- There is additional information on spark plug sockets at www.cruztools.com/products/sparkplugs.html.
- All kits ship in a poly bag. If possible, store in the bag to keep wetness out – even the best tools will rust when moisture persists.
- If tools do get wet, take everything out of the pouch to air dry as soon as possible.
- When the original plastic bag that ships with the kit wears out, replace with a freezer-grade resealable bag.
- The 6-in-1 screwdriver provides, in addition to four screwdriver tips, two nut driver sizes – 1/4” and 5/16”.